The cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your individual needs, preferences, and treatment plan. Our team will help you choose the best treatment option for you and adjust your payment plan for your budget. You will always know what to expect prior to starting treatment with us. No surprises!
Do I need to pay everything at once?
No! To make treatment affordable, we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans to all our patients—no credit checks necessary! These plans are adjustable to make sure treatment fits your budget.
What if I have orthodontic coverage?
At Radiant Orthodontics, we accept most orthodontic insurance plans. To make your smile journey easier, we will contact the insurance company before your first visit to verify your exact coverage. Additionally, we will help you file all your orthodontic claims. If you have a second policy, you may not receive 100% from your secondary insurance, but we will help coordinate the benefits to maximize your coverage.
Please keep in mind a few things about orthodontic insurance plans:
- Some dental insurance plans do not include orthodontic coverage. Again, we will call to check on your behalf prior to your first visit!
- Orthodontic reimbursement is lifetime, not annual, and will NOT renew annually.
- There is an age limit.
In many cases, insurance providers will send reimbursement checks directly to our office. This allows us to deduct the insurance reimbursement from the treatment fee, which means you are only responsible for the remaining balance.
What happens if my coverage changes?
- If your insurance policy changes during treatment, we will file your new claim and help you receive reimbursement through the new policy.
- If your lifetime orthodontic maximum increases during treatment we will help you obtain any additional reimbursement.
- Any policy changes after treatment cannot be filed for reimbursement.
- Loss of coverage during treatment may reduce your maximum benefit.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Currently, we are accepting check (both in person and online) and cash. We are working on accepting credit cards, debit cards, and third-party financing options!